SS Time Trials 5 SS Time Trials 5

Cool Things 098 Cool Things 098

i love you aub

from egglock

AubergineLock responds:

Sorry that you are dead and bleeding and cracked in the corner of the room at the beggining, but it was for a movie that wasn't going to be finished, and i didn't want that scene to go to waste. Thanks for the review <3

Jiffy Cola Jiffy Cola

they can stop their bickering now

neither of them came up with it. Its an ipod commercial redone, ive seen an ipod commercial with this same exact music. So they can stop bickering now, because Apple thought of it first.

0megaw00ty responds:

NO NO NO!

They are fighting over who came up with JIFFY COLA, the drink! I just made it to the theme of the ipod commercial.

I need to change the comments...

The Slums The Slums

cool, liked it

JujubeLock responds:

awesome, its always nice to meet a new fan :)

The Mattress Resprung 2/2 The Mattress Resprung 2/2

This is going to be constructive...

So bear with me and dont reply like OGM YOU SUCK! anyway, I didnt enjoy EITHER of these, the graphics hurt my eyes man (like skin color BOXES as hands). I have nothing against the sound, that was fine, but the thing that pissed me off was that it wasnt actually all that funny. Sure it had its moments (this one had a few more than the first), but overall it lacked real humor substance. Now, note that i AM NOT A FAN OF MATRIX RELOADED. In fact I rated it a 3/10 in my directory of movies (im a little bit of a movie junkie lol). So to sum it up it had its moments but overall had cheezy lame jokes that were dragged out. Sorry.

SeanSullivan responds:

Hey, well, you either liked it or you didn't.
At least your negative review wasn't as immature as most negative reviews on this site.

StrawberryClock Raps BETA StrawberryClock Raps BETA

GODDAMNIT

the forum exists for a reason!!! The only reason this is surviving is because its a goddamn clock "movie", if I can even call it that. I'm amazed at how stupid shit passes through

EgoCity Chap I EgoCity Chap I

Ow my ears

good movie, well let me rephrase that, good ANIMATION. Bad plot, overused storyline (you see this about 10 times a day here), matrix music, and please, for gods sake DONT HAVE YOU AND YOUR 12 YEAR OLD FRIENDS DO THE VOICES GODDAMNIT!! lol sorry I had to get that out. My ears HURT after that dialogue. PLEASE if you havent gone through puberty yet and you dont have a good mic/sound program PLEASE get somebody else to do the voices FOR you.

FUROR!1!!!1111 FUROR!1!!!1111

Loved it

I loved it, great graphics, great plot, true story.

WheatLock responds:

-True as the Goatse story, as well.